Self-storage units provide the much needed space to stock ‘not-in-use’ and seasonal items. Home owners, business enterprises, college students and more rent out storage spaces for reasons best known to them.
Self storage units come in a variety of sizes and offer numerous additional facilities to accommodate diverse personal and business requirements.
Here are few reasons for renting out self-storage units:
- Benefits for Home-Owners – Small items usually cause all the clutter in houses. Holiday decoration, seasonal clothing, not-in-use kitchen appliances, lawnmowers, snow blowers, the list is endless. While home owners often store these things in garage, attic and basement, these areas are prone to temperature variations, humidity and pest attack. Thus, renting out a small self-storage unit helps you stock the household items and seasonal knickknacks without the risk of damage and loss.
- Benefits to Students – With the end of each session, college and hostel students visit their home for a break only to return at the start on the new session. Transporting the stuff to and fro every time can be quite a hassle. Renting out a small storage unit to stock books, clothing, mattress and bedding, etc. not only saves you from the hassle of transporting but also reduces the risk of damage and loss.
- Benefits for Apartment Renters – For people who keep shifting from one apartment to another at the end of lease, finding the best bet in terms of space and costs can be quite a challenge. With rising costs, the rental costs rise too. And bigger accommodations come at an increased price. Opting for small storage units thus makes a lot of sense. Moving-in in a smaller accommodation and renting small self-storage units to store knickknacks helps you cut costs drastically.
- Benefits for Business Owners – Stocking the ‘in-demand’ products is the need of the hour. With the change in season, style and fashion, business owners may be left with products that may occupy huge storage space. Shifting these items to small self-storage units until the demand soars again is obviously wise.
- Benefits for Travelers – Travelers often rely on self-storage spaces to stock their utilities till the time they are away.
At Heights Mini Storage, we are Houston’s most trusted providers for self-storage units. We offer safe and convenient spaces for both small and big ticket items. Call us at 832-582-6454 to know more about our storage facilities and services.