Obsessed with buying new stuff? Cabinets stacked with goods, still hunting for more? Planning to store excess inventory, but invariably fall short of space?
Self-storage units are the perfect solution to your storage worries. Storage facilities in Houston are becoming a reliable and easily accessible way of storing goods.
Like households, businesses too must store their goods and materials safely. Be it warehouses, factories, shops, food, or construction businesses, every business faces dangers due to improper storage. Thus, storage facilities Houston provide the best of storage facilities as per your requirements.
- They assist you with all your needs and demands. They serve all kinds of customers – a residential clients, business operators, vacation goers, students, etc. These storage units are specially developed fulfilling all your prerequisites.
- These are temperature controlled mini storage units to provide protection against extreme heat and chill to all your stuff.
- Storage units are constantly under camera surveillance to ensure top-notch safety to goods. The rooms are equipped with door alarms with 24/7 security personnel.
- They offer storage for household belongings, furniture items, paper work and important documents, etc. with special storage units which can be customized easily.
- Not only do they store, they also offer services to assist moving of goods. Their haul trucks make your move an easy one
- You can reserve a unit well in advance to get the best price quote.
- Offer services for packing belongings deftly. The storage units in Houston are equipped with the huge range of packing supplies to carry out the task with competence.
- Self storage units are available in different sizes to meet distinct needs.
- Friendly and polite staff to interact and understand your needs and requirements and provide customized services.
- Storage units have drive up access for easy loading and unloading of goods.
At Heights Mini Storage, we have specially designed and developed storage units to cater to all your self-storage needs. Ranging from mini storage cabinets to storage rooms for your stuff, we offer everything. A convenient self storage facility at affordable rates is what we strive for. Call us now on 832-582-6454 to know more about the facilities, features and services.
Self storage units come in extremely handy when one needs to create some extra space to store household belongings. Although price and proximity are primarily considered when renting storage facilities in Houston, there’s more when it comes to choosing the right and the best self storage units.
Additional factors that should be kept in mind are:
- Security: Safety of goods is of paramount importance when it comes to renting a self storage facility. Thus, security and safety features of the self-storage unit should be closely reviewed beforehand. Lighting, door alarms, locking devices, surveillance cameras, 24/7 security personnel and boundary wall fencing; every security feature is advantageous in its own way.
- Hygiene and Cleanliness: Neat, well kept and fully organized units add to the safety and wellness of the belongings stored therein. Therefore, the self-storage unit should pay close attention to maintaining its hygiene and cleanliness.
- Easy and Round the Clock Access: The self-storage unit must allow easy and round the clock access to self-storage units. After all convenience to load and unload belongings at the times most convenient to you is the most sought after feature of any self-storage facility. Moreover, there should be representatives to assist you during out-of-hour operations.
- Climate Control Units: Some commodities are vulnerable to damage when exposed to extremely hot or cold temperatures. It is therefore prudent to store such items in a climate controlled self-storage facility. Also, the property should have the in-built feature to drain storm water away from storage units, cutting the odds of damaging stored commodities.
- Insurance Liability: Self-storage unit should be equipped to provide comprehensive insurance cover for commodities at an additional price. This will provide an additional layer of protection and security to goods stored in the self-storage unit. In case of damage due to unforeseen events, the self-storage unit will compensate for the same.
- Well mannered staff: Besides the equipments, techniques and in-house features, the employees and staff of the self-storage unit also need to be assessed closely. After all, it’s the only interactive feature of the self-storage unit. The staff should be polite, empathetic and considerate. They should also be trained and well conversant with their job.
Well equipped and optimally manned self-Storage Units Houston are important for the safety and protection of goods. Therefore the decision to rent a self-storage unit should be closely assessed and reviewed. At Heights Mini Storage, we provide the best self-storage facilities in Houston that too at affordable rates. Call 832-582-6454 to know more about the facilities and features.
Keeping your belongings in a self-storage unit is a great way to organize existing space. The mini storage units in Houston also prove helpful when you need that extra space to store your stuff during renovation, relocation or simply to meet your business needs.
But whatever be the reason for needing some extra storage space, the main idea behind renting self-storage unit is to be able to use and utilize the stored stuff at the opportune hour. Imagine finding your stuff damaged and spoiled when you feel the need to use it!
To be honest some items need to be stored with precautions and preventions. This is where climate controlled self-storage units prove helpful. Here is a list of items that should ideally be stored in a self-storage unit that is climate controlled:
- Metal Antiques : Things made from metal lose shape and shine when exposed to extreme weather variations. Thus, to keep metal appliances and artifacts in their original form opt for climate controlled self-storage units.
- Furniture : Expensive furniture pieces are invariably delicate, therefore, difficult to store. Their material, upholstery, etc.; all are susceptible to damage due to temperature fluctuations. Thus, putting them in a climate controlled self-storage unit ensures that these pieces remain worthy for long.
- Mattresses and Bedding : Mattresses and bedding are best stored in conditions that are free from humidity. Climate controlled units thus keep mold, mildew and other infestations at bay. This helps the mattresses and bedding to smell and feel fresh and clean despite long storage.
- Photographs and Paper Documents : Temperature fluctuations are bound to damage paper. Photographs and paper documents lose color and fade, making them worthless. So it is recommended to keep such items in a self-storage unit that is equipped with climate control technology.
- Leather, Suede, Wood : Wooden, leather, suede and other items made from natural fibers damage, crack and break upon exposure to extreme temperature variations. So, to keep such pieces intact for longer periods consider storing them in a climate controlled self-storage unit.
Although climate controlled self-storage units come at a marginally higher price, but they ensure the safety and wellness of the belongings stored therein. Heights Mini Storage is an established name in self storage Houston. Conveniently located and equipped with the best facilities, the units are available at affordable rates. Call us at 832-582-6454 to know more about our facilities and services.
Nearly everyone acquires belongings over the years. From books, antiques, off-season clothes, garden equipment to the vast business commodities and equipment; we generally have more belongings than what we can place and store. And once the living spaces get loaded and flooded with belongings we tend to shift them to the attic to make space for more.
But having said this, some things should never be stored in an attic. Therefore, renting out a reliable and well equipped storage space is the best way to keep them worthy for long.
- Clothing and Dress Materials : Be it summer wear or cozy winter wear, the plant and animal based fibers should not be stored in the attic. Being dull and dreary these spots are ideal breading grounds for moths, insects and pests. Storing these delicate attires in the attic put them at high risk of being damaged by infestation. So, consider them storing them at a self-storage unit.
- Antiques and Furniture Items : Furniture pieces, antiques and décor items made from natural materials are prone to damage when kept in the attic space. Humid and damp conditions damage wood and upholstery which is invariably beyond repair.
- Food and Eatables : Eatables and food items should not be stored in attic and crawl. Pests and rodents which invariable dwell here nibble upon the stored food items and contaminate them. Therefore, food items and eatables should be properly packed and best stored in self-storage units.
- Paperwork : Important documents like birth and marriage certificate, passport, academic records, medical report and family photographs need to be stored safely. Papers are prone to discoloration and damage when exposed to damp air and extreme heat. Therefore, one should not store paperwork and files in attic and crawl. Instead, avail the advantages of a small self storage unit in Houston.
Availing the spaces of a self-storage unit therefore bestows numerous advantages. They don’t just offer convenient and comfortable spaces to keep the utilities but also ensure that they remain safe, secure and intact. Self-storage units in Houston offer customized spaces and are equipped with facilities and technologies that impart maximum safety to belongings. Heights Mini Storage is a trusted and reputed self storage centre in Houston. Conveniently located and fully equipped, we offer the best solutions to meet storage needs. Call at 832-582-6454 to know more about our self storage units Houston.
Self-storage units provide the much needed space to stock ‘not-in-use’ and seasonal items. Home owners, business enterprises, college students and more rent out storage spaces for reasons best known to them.
Self storage units come in a variety of sizes and offer numerous additional facilities to accommodate diverse personal and business requirements.
Here are few reasons for renting out self-storage units:
- Benefits for Home-Owners – Small items usually cause all the clutter in houses. Holiday decoration, seasonal clothing, not-in-use kitchen appliances, lawnmowers, snow blowers, the list is endless. While home owners often store these things in garage, attic and basement, these areas are prone to temperature variations, humidity and pest attack. Thus, renting out a small self-storage unit helps you stock the household items and seasonal knickknacks without the risk of damage and loss.
- Benefits to Students – With the end of each session, college and hostel students visit their home for a break only to return at the start on the new session. Transporting the stuff to and fro every time can be quite a hassle. Renting out a small storage unit to stock books, clothing, mattress and bedding, etc. not only saves you from the hassle of transporting but also reduces the risk of damage and loss.
- Benefits for Apartment Renters – For people who keep shifting from one apartment to another at the end of lease, finding the best bet in terms of space and costs can be quite a challenge. With rising costs, the rental costs rise too. And bigger accommodations come at an increased price. Opting for small storage units thus makes a lot of sense. Moving-in in a smaller accommodation and renting small self-storage units to store knickknacks helps you cut costs drastically.
- Benefits for Business Owners – Stocking the ‘in-demand’ products is the need of the hour. With the change in season, style and fashion, business owners may be left with products that may occupy huge storage space. Shifting these items to small self-storage units until the demand soars again is obviously wise.
- Benefits for Travelers – Travelers often rely on self-storage spaces to stock their utilities till the time they are away.
At Heights Mini Storage Houston, we are Houston’s most trusted providers for self-storage units. We offer safe and convenient spaces for both small and big ticket items. Call us at 832-582-6454 to know more about our storage facilities and services.
With long term travel on cards, worrying about your stuff and belongings is the last thing you want to do. But you’ll obviously not want to dump your belongings and valuables behind only to be stolen while you travel. Also, carrying them along can be quite a headache. And exposing them to temperature extremes may ruin them anyway.
Availing facilities of a self storage unit can be an easy and affordable way to safeguard your belongings while you’re gone. Here are some important tips to consider while you are renting storage space for long-term travel.
- Focus On Essentials – It’s important to protect all your belongings, but focusing on essentials and valuables is crucial. While going through the packing process keep aside items that don’t really top the priority list. This will not only help you save time, but save big bucks simply by renting smaller storage space.
- Pick the Right Storage Facility – Once you know what has to be stored, pick a storage unit that offers the right facilities to stock the stuff. Drive-into spaces, climate control units and the right size; choose the ideal one.
- Organize and Lay Out well – Once you get down to putting your stuff in the storage unit, be organized and structured. Keep heavier boxes at the base topped by lighter boxes and stuff. Fragile items should be stored separately and leave an aisle for walking. Label each box properly so that you don’t mess up everything when you actually need them.
- Negotiate and Prepay in Advance – Sort it out with the service providers for the rent and payables for the unit in advance. Negotiate for the best rates. If you’re going for months at length, pay the rentals in advance so that you don’t worry about payments when you’re not around. This will also save you from unnecessary hassles and penalties when you are back.
- Use additional locks for added security – Although the storage units will be adequately secure and well protected, it pays to be careful and cautious. Using additional locks and security system will upgrade safety levels and ensure added security.
At Heights Mini Moving Storage Houston, we are Houston’s safest, reliable and most affordable providers for self-storage units. Our convenient spaces for storage of small and big ticket items and customized packages for long term use offer added advantages. To find out more about our self-storage units and unmatched services, call us at 832-582-6454.